August 23, 2011
Salary: Negotiable / Monthly
- Responsible for closing and reviewing of monthly accounts to ensure all General Ledger entrie have been captured correctly.
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly Reporting (both management & financial) of related accounts to holding company.
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliation and variances analysis relating to the financial data
- Assist in the implementation of process, procedures and internal control measure to ensure proper internal control system
- Experiences of working in manufacturing environment and knowledge of product costing preferred.
- Must be able to work independantly.
- Active role in Annual Budget preparation and audit
- Exposure to computerized accounting system.
- Able to handle full set of accounts.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Certificate in Accounting/costing or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field and familiar with costing in manufacturing environment would be an added advantage.
- Well verse with MS Office is a must
- Fluent in English – both written and verbal
- Good working knowledge of PC and MS Office.